Wednesday 30 April 2014

Things that annoy me

I actually don`t have a lot of things that annoy me, A few things that annoys me the most would be the sound of metal on metal. For example a metal pot and a metal spoon scrapping together that sound drives me crazy! I have to leave the kitchen when I hear that sound.  Another thing that annoys me is when people chew with theirs mouths open. It is just disgusting and really gross. I really don`t want to see the food all chewed up in your mouth. The last thing that really annoys me is people who are fake, and it is very clear that they are. I find it rude and unnecessary to act like that. If you don`t like the person you are with just leave don`t act like a different person just to stay with them. These are just a few of the things that annoy me.


3 comments:

  1. I liked the fact that you touched on people being fake. Its a shame people try so hard to get accepted by others, and in my personal opinion as you said, don't act like a different person just to make sure your friends stick around. They probably aren't the best people to be hanging around with anyway if you have to be fake when your with them. I also hate the sound of metal against metal, what I find even worse is metal against teeth? Have you ever ate with someone who scrapes their teeth on their fork or spoon. It makes me shudder just to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I actually kind of feel bad for people who act fake.If they think people will not like them and the need to change, clearly the friends they are with are not the right friends to be with. There is so many people out there, go find new friends or a different group to hangout with who will actually accept you for who you are. Also yes I have sat with someone who scrapes their teeth with a fork and it is just as bad as metal on metal, I want to leave the room when I hear that noise.

      Delete
  2. Claire, the sound of metal on metal is awful. Almost as bad as nails on a chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete