Wednesday 30 April 2014

What Annoys Me

So you're asking what annoys me? Well, it would probably be easier for me to tell you what doesn't bother me, but since the list is so long, and I can't say a lot of the things I want, I'll only list a few. I'll also apologize in advance if I offend you, but I pretty well made sure that I didn't put anything offensive.

Things that annoy the living daylights out of me include:
  1. my neighbour's stupid motorcycle
  2. people who walk slow
  3. people who post everything they feel on facebook
  4. when people send me game requests on facebook
  5. getting asked the same question over and over again
  6. getting asked questions early in the morning
  7. forgetting things, especially my morning coffees (yes, plural)
  8. people who talk during movies
  9. hockey
  10. when people over explain something
  11. country, rap and pop music, or just any music that isn't alternative or classic rock
  12. cat-obsessed people, like my brother's girlfriend's mom
  13. people who are terrible drivers
  14. people in general
  15. repeating myself, more than once, to someone who asks a question. shut up and listen if you want to know
  16. blog posts (sorry Mrs. Le)
I don't even have a reason for why all of these things bother me, they just do, and in retrospect you have probably bothered me more than once, and hey I've probably bothered you too, that's just life, but it doesn't mean I don't like who you are as a person. Anyway, if I continued I would probably have a novel, and since I'm getting angry just writing about what annoys me I'm going to stop. 

Does anyone out there agree with anything I put here? Please tell me, it would make me feel more normal..

3 comments:

  1. I agree that certain things are going to annoy you just because they do, but that's just life and you just need to live with it. I like how you said even if something or someone does something that is annoying you don't hate them as a person. To make you feel better I think its annoying when people need to post everything on facebook, repeating myself, people talk during movies and terrible drivers too. I disagree that hockey is annoying though, but we can all have our own opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I agree with you on most of these things. Especially with bad drivers. Like how did they get their license in the first place? People in general are pretty annoying too I guess. Well, I'm just not a people person and that itself is probably an annoyance to some people.

    But everyone has to keep this in mind, don't knock it 'til you try it. ;) Hockey is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite the list, Sarah. I really like how you are able to separate the annoying behaviour from the person.

    ReplyDelete