Wednesday 30 April 2014

Things That Annoy |\/|e!

        Not very much annoys me any more, because after being teased quite a lot in elementary school I learned to let anger go. However, one of the only things that bothers me is when someone speaks about a subject they no nothing about and act like they are an expert. For example, when someone is talking about a classic car and says something like " That car is a Chrysler Station Wagon, and was made in 1956.", when it is actually a Ford Fairlane 500 wagon from 1965. So basically I think what annoys me the most is when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and are ignorant about it.

 
1956 Chrysler Wagon

1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Wagon

2 comments:

  1. Awesome example, Adam. I am really impressed with your ability to let anger go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah people usually pretend to be smart so that they look cool or something like that, but I think it just makes them look like complete idiots.

    ReplyDelete