Monday 26 May 2014

Looking Down on Others

One of the biggest things that annoys me is when people fully believe that they are better than somebody else and treat them accordingly. I see it all the time from school to sports to work but it just boggles my mind that people can have the mindset that they are better than someone else. Now this wouldn't be a huge annoyance of mine if people kept it to themselves and didn't show it but that isn't the case. I've seen on many different occasions people talking down to others just because they truly believe that they are beneath them. Personally, my father comes to mind when I'm talking about this because he talks down to me a lot. Even though it's fair to say he is my dad and has a lot more experience in things I don't see a problem in talking to me on equal levels. Overall, everybody should look at each other on the same level and have the mindset that we are all equal.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I also can relate to how challenging it is to grow up trying to please a father who doesn't acknowledge how great of a person you are. The key is to thank them for everything they do and appreciate their help. This has the ability make a stronger relationship with our fathers, which is what we all want in the end.

    ReplyDelete