Sunday 8 June 2014

Annoyed

Along with many other people, there are lots of little things that annoy me but I blank out when trying to make a list. One of the most annoying things to me is stubbing your toe. Everyone has done this at least once and it is honestly the most stupid way to hurt yourself. The worst part is the excruciating but unexpected pain because you never intended to get hurt while walking around. Although it's self- inflicted pain as a result of your carelessness, it causes a wave of rage in your otherwise pleasant day. Ultimately you have no one to blame but yourself. The pain usually only lasts for a couple minutes so it's never enough to be extremely painful, just painful enough to be extraordinarily annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. I really hate it when I stub my toe as well, but you can't really do anything about it. All you can do is stand on high alert and never let your toe come close to a corner, or a table, or a really heavy object of some sort... Now that I think about it, stubbing your toe is not completely preventable. I guess we all have to deal with it and understand that we are not all perfect the next time one of us is lying down on the ground cradling a throbbing toe, or hobbling around trying to find relief from the "excruciating" pain.

    ReplyDelete