Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Pet Peeves

My Pet Peeves


This is not a story about my pet named peeves. Sorry. This is about some of things that are top notch on my list of things that annoy me. As the following ;-


  1. When people, mainly friends, ditch you or change plans at the last minute.
  2. People who drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container.(Just rude, disgusting and disrespectful)
  3. When people take 20 napkins, use one, then throw them all away. (Ever heard of global warming?)
  4. Couples that show too much PDA. ( Some people, like ew, seriously, get a room)

So from this listing you can probably tell that my # 1, absolutely annoying pet peeve is when people, especially friends, ditch or change plans at the last minute. This act really affects me because I've lost a very important relationship over it. To me doing this shows no respect for the other person or a care for their feelings. Once, twice, three times, or even five times is acceptable depending on the situation. But if you do this just because you're lazy and just don't want to bother with being punctual, than your clear message is of disrespect for the other person. And THAT is not a quality I want in a friend, and is definitely not a quality you want in your  book of exceeding characteristics.  

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with that if there's someone that ditches me for no good reason, they're no longer my friend. It's as simple as that, especially if I've made an effort to meet and someone just throws it away.

    ReplyDelete